Terms & Conditions
- Tickets purchased are only valid for the current year / season.
- Rides, attractions and catering outlets may be subject to timed schedules, change or closure due to weather, maintenance, refurbishment, or other operational reasons.
- Please note that the rides operate on a rotational basis during the months of April and October. Please check the time schedule before entering the park.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- On arrival at the park, you can collect your tickets from Group Bookings.
- You are not restricted to arrive only on the date you have provided when making your booking.
- If you are unable to print your confirmation booking you are able to show your email confirmation at Group Bookings on your mobile device.
- The 7-day pass purchased is only valid for the current year / season.
- The pass is non-refundable and non-transferable. The pass is only valid for the card holder and cannot be shared.
- The 7-day pass is valid for 7 visits during the year / season.
- Your pass card will be issued at the Customer Service Office upon arrival at the park.
The following sets out the terms and conditions of use of the Thea Suite and the services provided for VIP ticket holders. The booking confirmation will clearly state the identity of the Owner. A service provided by WaterWorld Holdings Limited whose registered office is 18 Ayia Thekla Road, Ayia Napa 5345, Cyprus. By making a booking either directly on our website over the telephone or via a booking sales agent or rep, these terms and conditions are deemed to have been accepted by each visitor purchasing a VIP ticket and using the VIP services and facilities.
- THE VIP TICKET INCLUDES EXCLUSIVE USE OF THE THEA VIP SUITE SERVICES & FACILITIES for limited time as lioste below; the use of the facilities may under no circumstances be considered and/or construed as letting, usage, possession and/or in any other form other than an hourly stay.
- A private secure air conditioned luxury suite that can accommodate up to 10 people which includes:
- Terrace with Jacuzzi, sun loungers and cabana.
- Lounge area
- Dining area
- Office / Desk area USB power points & Type G power points
- Changing Room / Dressing Room
- Shower Room / WC
- Room Service
- Full Host service
- Child seat available upon request
- Room safe
- Complimentary Toiletries
- Complimentary Fruit Platter
- Complimentary Water
- Complimentary Bottle of Wine
- Complimentary Tea & Coffee
- Children under the age of 16 may not use the Suite unaccompanied by an adult and/or custodian.
- The standard operating times for the suite are in line with WaterWorld WaterPark opening and closing times. The suite may not be occupied before or after these times. In any event the use of the suite will be hourly and cannot exceed..... hours.
- VIP Visitors will be escorted to the entrance of the VIP suite by their own private host, whom will be available throughout your stay for any questions, requests or room service orders you may require.
- The VIP suite must not be used for any unlawful purpose or in a manner which infringes the law and/or the rights of the owner and/or any other visitor and/or guest.
- All VIP visitors must comply with the rules and regulations of WaterWorld WaterPark and any direction or instruction given by any member of staff.
- In the interests of security and to prevent fraud, at the time of visit, guests may be required to confirm their identity by providing their booking reference; their passport/identity card/driving license and a valid credit or debit card which will be swiped in the presence of the card holder. These records will be kept for at least 12 months and may be disclosed or made available for inspection by any police officer or as otherwise required by applicable law in connection with the prevention or investigation of crime. The information above may be requested for each member of your party over the age of 16 and we reserve the right to refuse entry to persons who cannot provide the information set out above.
- Payment of a VIP ticket must be made in full at the time of the booking being made prior to arrival.
- Please make sure that you print any reservation email or confirmation booking that you have received and present it along with a photo ID at the time of entrance.
- WaterWorld Holdings Ltd reserves the right to refuse entrance, in particularly if foul play apparent.
- VIP Visitors are not permitted to invite additional Non-VIP ticket holding guests to use the VIP services and facilities.
- 13. At the time of booking, we will take your credit/debit card details and you authorise the use of this card for any sums that may become owing to us. We shall also have the right to require full payment in advance or a deposit at the time of booking in certain circumstances or if the Booking includes the supply of certain items or services. No Booking shall be treated as confirmed until the details and/or payment/deposit described in this paragraph have been provided.
- WaterWorld reserves the right to charge the payment method or card used for the booking after departure for any damage caused to the VIP suite or for any items which are removed from the VIP suite please note chargeable amounts listed below:
- Furniture e. etc
- A 25% refund of the full amount paid will be issued for any cancellations made 48 hours prior to arrival. If the booking is cancelled less than 48 hours prior to arrival no refund will be issued.
- WaterWorld Holdings Ltd is not obliged to accept any booking. A booking constitutes an offer by a customer to WaterWorld Holdings Ltd for a VIP ticket. If a booking is accepted, a confirmation notice will be sent via the online booking system and/or by email where upon a binding contract is formed on these terms and conditions between WaterWorld Holdings Ltd and the individual or company named on the booking system.
- Guests are requested to conduct themselves appropriately at all times and to comply with Company procedures and/or requests with regard to conduct and respect for the property of the Water Park, its employees and guests and their health and safety. Guests are requested not to disrupt the comfort and enjoyment of other guests, the smooth running of the Park, or cause offence to other guests or our members of staff. We reserve the right to refuse accommodation or services or remove you and members of your party from the Park if, in our reasonable opinion, we consider this provision to have been breached. Where this is the case shall have no obligation to refund you for lost accommodation, other services or any other loss or expense incurred.
- Where a booking is made by a person other than the visiting individual, that person shall procure that each visitor purchasing a VIP ticket is aware of and accepts these terms and conditions.
- VIP Bookings may be made by third parties as agent for the VIP visitor, in which case the name of the VIP visitors must be specified on the online booking system and on confirmation of a booking a binding contract is formed with the agent and the VIP visitors on these terms & conditions and payment must be made in full prior to arrival.
- Details on this website are kept as accurate as possible, but WaterWorld Holdings Ltd cannot be held responsible for any errors, subsequent alterations or inconvenience arising from them.
- WaterWorld Holdings Ltd reserves the rights to modify these terms & conditions at any time. You are advised to visit https://buywaterparktickets.com/ regularly to check for updates.
- WaterWorld Holdings Ltd reserves the right to cancel bookings for any reason including, without limitation, operational, safety, capacity or security requirements. On the rare occasion when a booking is cancelled by WaterWorld Holdings Ltd in such circumstances, a full refund will be provided.
- Guide dogs are accepted with prior arrangement, and other dogs may be accepted at the Company’s discretion, but otherwise no pets are allowed at the Park.
- The Company accepts no liability and will not pay any compensation where the performance of its obligations is prevented or affected directly or indirectly by or as a result of force majeure or any circumstances beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, flood, earthquake, extreme adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, other acts of God, acts of terrorism, fire or failure of electric power, gas, water, or other utility service, plant machinery, computers, vehicles or any collapse of building structures.
- VIP Visitors are advised that for technical, operational and other reasons beyond our control, any activity, attraction or show may be closed or otherwise unavailable at any time.
- Limitation of Liability
- The Company will not be responsible for the loss or damage of any property left in the Park other than as required under the Law or any other applicable regulation.
- The Company will not be liable for any indirect, consequential or pure economic loss or any loss of profit, goodwill or opportunity (whether caused by the negligence of the Company, its employees, contractor or agents or otherwise). The Company’s total liability shall not exceed the value of the charges received by it under the Contract.
- While all reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure the accuracy of information on the Websites, the Company does not accept responsibility for errors or omissions and reserve the right to amend, cancel or vary any of the arrangements featured on the Websites without notice. Please note that in certain circumstances, generic photographic images have been used to represent the general style of a particular product or facility.
- Any complaints regarding the VIP ticket and services provided must be submitted by writing to VIP Customer Services, WaterWorld Themed WaterPark, 18 Ayia Thekla Road, Ayia Napa 5345, Cyprus. Please allow 28 days for a reply.
- At present access to the VIP suite is via a spiral staircase. Therefore persons in wheelchairs or with parms are not able to acess the suite. WaterWorld is disabled friendly however some rides and attractions do require the use of stairs.
- These terms & conditions are subject to Cypriot Law and any disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Cypriot Courts. Nothing in these terms & conditions affects your statutory rights.
Using our online booking system is simple and secure. To proceed with your booking please make sure you have a PayPal account.
- By purchasing online tickets you agree to our terms and conditions.
- We have the right to use your email address for promotional purposes for the company and its subsidiaries.
- Please make sure that you print the reservation email that we send you and present it along with a photo ID at the time of entrance.
- All bookings are non-refundable.
- WaterWorld have the right to refuse entrance, in particularly if foul play apparent.
- Details on this website are kept as accurate as possible, but WaterWorld Themed WaterPark cannot be held responsible for any errors, subsequent alterations or inconvenience arising from them.
- Visitors are advised that for technical, operational and other reasons beyond our control, any activity, attraction or show may be closed or otherwise unavailable at any time.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - If an error message pops up at any time during your booking, please contact our admin team at firstname.lastname@example.org (Please note you will receive a response via e-mail within 24 hours). Alternatively please call tel: +357 237 24 444 between 10am and 6pm for any other questions or queries you may have.